Learn how to develop new technologies that apply engineering principles to today’s challenges in the areas of medicine and biology with a graduate degree from the Department of Biomedical Engineering.
- Graduates of UK’s biomedical engineering programs rise to leadership positions in the medical device industry, academia, and medicine.
- Departments within the Colleges of Engineering, Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy—as well as two hospitals—are within short walking distances of the Department of Biomedical Engineering.
- Biomedical engineering students prepare for a careers in a thriving industry dedicated to improving medical practice and health care delivery.
- Puleo Named Fellow of Biomaterials Science and Engineering
- Tau Beta Pi College of Engineering Awards Banquet Winners
- $7M Gift to Transform Biomedical Engineering at UK
- UK Student Entrepreneurs Take First Place at Georgia Bowl
- Biomedical Engineering Doctoral Student Earns Halcomb Fellowship for Research Merging Physics and Medicine