Learn how to develop new technologies that apply engineering principles to today’s challenges in the areas of medicine and biology with a graduate degree from the Department of Biomedical Engineering.
- Graduates of UK’s biomedical engineering programs rise to leadership positions in the medical device industry, academia, and medicine.
- Departments within the Colleges of Engineering, Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy—as well as two hospitals—are within short walking distances of the Department of Biomedical Engineering.
- Biomedical engineering students prepare for a careers in a thriving industry dedicated to improving medical practice and health care delivery.
- Clinical and Engineering Expertise are Combined for Better Understanding and Treatment of Back Pain
- Dr. James Lafferty, Champion for Biomedical Engineering at UK, Dies
- Wehner Takes Third Place in Poster Competition
- Daniel Irwin (M.S.) Awarded Predoctoral Traineeship
- Department of Biomedical Engineering Established