Learn how to develop new technologies that apply engineering principles to today’s challenges in the areas of medicine and biology with a graduate degree from the Department of Biomedical Engineering.
- Graduates of UK’s biomedical engineering programs rise to leadership positions in the medical device industry, academia, and medicine.
- Departments within the Colleges of Engineering, Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy—as well as two hospitals—are within short walking distances of the Department of Biomedical Engineering.
- Biomedical engineering students prepare for a careers in a thriving industry dedicated to improving medical practice and health care delivery.
- UK Part of Consortium Awarded $6 Million NSF Grant for Brain Imaging
- WATCH: Guoqiang Yu Featured in “Where I See Blue” Video
- Puleo Named Associate Dean of Research and Graduate Studies
- Third Annual Dean’s Faculty Award Winners
- Faculty and Students Win Awards at CCTS Spring Conference and College of Engineering Biomedical Research Day