Learn how to develop new technologies that apply engineering principles to today’s challenges in the areas of medicine and biology with a graduate degree from the Department of Biomedical Engineering.
- Graduates of UK’s biomedical engineering programs rise to leadership positions in the medical device industry, academia, and medicine.
- Departments within the Colleges of Engineering, Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy—as well as two hospitals—are within short walking distances of the Department of Biomedical Engineering.
- Biomedical engineering students prepare for a careers in a thriving industry dedicated to improving medical practice and health care delivery.
- UK College of Engineering Hosting Biomedical Research Day
- Dr. Hedman’s Bio-med Startup to take Injectable Back-pain Treatment to European Market
- Wehner Wins Poster Session Award
- Clinical and Engineering Expertise are Combined for Better Understanding and Treatment of Back Pain
- Dr. James Lafferty, Champion for Biomedical Engineering at UK, Dies