Learn how to develop new technologies that apply engineering principles to today’s challenges in the areas of medicine and biology with a graduate degree from the F. Joseph Halcomb III, M.D. Department of Biomedical Engineering.
- Graduates of UK’s biomedical engineering programs rise to leadership positions in the medical device industry, academia, and medicine.
- Departments within the Colleges of Engineering, Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy—as well as two hospitals—are within short walking distances.
- Biomedical engineering students prepare for a careers in a thriving industry dedicated to improving medical practice and health care delivery.
- Low Back Pain Sufferers Experience Relief With UK Researcher’s New Treatment
- New Program Better Prepares UK Engineering Freshmen for Success
- Puleo Named Fellow of Biomaterials Science and Engineering
- Tau Beta Pi College of Engineering Awards Banquet Winners
- $7M Gift to Transform Biomedical Engineering at UK